Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jin 陈政仁 - 回到唯一是爱

Album: 为什么 WHY?

Sometimes I watch you sleep at night
Do you still dream of me?
When I reach out to touch your hand
I feel secure, but free

如果你的素描是那一盏灯
它点燃我无悔青春
我不要只留下片刻温存
爱永远住着两个人

* Wake me up, remind me of what is real
Wake me up, before we're dead
Let us see the way we saw before
Return to what we had

I admit your words still make me smile
Remember how we danced in the rain
我们要把梦夜夜轮回
追逐双飞和相随

Repeat *

Now let me hold your hand, this will not end
恐惧自动折断 Yeah
And we will make it right, don't despair tonight
有爱不会绝望爱

Let me paint the picture of how I feel
It will be a flying dove
But I'm sure the dove will soon return
永远住着两个人 Oh
Return to what we had

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Traffic & Rankings


Visitor Statistics


  Copyright © 2007-2012 MCAfans Lyrics Blog - Malaysian Chinese Albums

FAQ  Disclaimer  Privacy  Terms