Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jin 陈政仁 - Return To What We Had

Album: 为什么 WHY?

Sometimes I watch you sleep at night,
Do you still dream of me?
When I reach out to touch your hand,
I feel secure, but free

If I could paint a picture of how I feel,
It will be a flying dove,
But I know the dove will soon return,
'Cause what we had was love

* Wake me up, remind me of what is real
Wake me up, before we're dead,
Let us see the way we saw before,
Return to what we had

I admit your words still make me smile,
Remember how we danced in the rain,
We can try to push away our dreams,
But true feelings remain

Repeat *

Now let me hold your hand, this will not end,
There's nothing you should fear,
And we will make it right, don't despair tonight,
Our love won't disappear

Let me paint the picture of how I feel,
It will be a flying dove,
But I'm sure the dove will soon return,
'Cause what we have is love

Return to what we had

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Traffic & Rankings


Visitor Statistics


  Copyright © 2007-2012 MCAfans Lyrics Blog - Malaysian Chinese Albums

FAQ  Disclaimer  Privacy  Terms