Friday, December 14, 2007

Karen Kong 龚柯允 - In Love Again

Album: 表演 Showtime

When you smile
My life becomes a ray of light
Sing me a lullaby
To sleep at midnight
I’ll be hypnotized
When looked into your eyes
Turn off the room light
Let’s spend the night

* Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears my fears
Take all my pain
For which I’ll repay someday
With a kiss and say
Can’t believe that I’m in love
In love again

When the stars don’t shine
And when the birds don’t fly
And when the flowers cry
And when the rain runs dry
When the violet’s red
And when the rose turns blue
Baby I’m still in love with you

Repeat *,*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Traffic & Rankings


Visitor Statistics


  Copyright © 2007-2012 MCAfans Lyrics Blog - Malaysian Chinese Albums

FAQ  Disclaimer  Privacy  Terms