Tuesday, January 13, 2009

He Yi Wen - Deng Deng

Note: Pinyin lyrics were fully converted using Hanzi-Pinyin Converter & the accuracy of it is not guaranteed

Album: My Love Story

Hanzi Version: Chervie Ho 何亿文 - 等等

I’m home alone
I’m waiting for your call
I’m so worried
I’m staring random at my four walls
All I got is you on my mind
Can’t stop thinking about you
It’s got to be a sign
And I don’t want to be alone tonight
No no no, Oh no!
Chervie yo tell them what you know

ruò wŏ zài cì pèng shàng nĭ
má zuì shèn tòu le kōng qì
méi yŏu căn bài de qíng xù
suī bù zài yŏng hù guò shéi méi yŏu qiàn shéi
wàn suì huó zhăo méi yŏu de kŏng jù

ruò wŏ zài cì kàn jiàn nĭ
huà miàn de dēng lĭ
lì jié găn qíng jué pí lèi
shēn xīn duō mo dì kùn juàn huò zhĕ jù lí
dào zuì hòu qìng xìng huán shì yī duì

* wú lùn wŏ jĭ duō suì
yì dŏng de biè lí
wŏ zhēn xìng yùn zhè chū hăo xì
ruò wŏ xì shuō jiăng qĭ
yī miăo de xīn lĭ
wú xiàn de hăo qí
wéi yī qīn ài de nĭ

** dĕng dĕng yī dĕng dĕng dào jĭ duō suì
chuàn chuàn yī chuàn nà yú kuài de lèi
rú guŏ bù găn kuài lè
ràng wŏ jĭn jĭn bào zhăo
yuàn cĭ kè zuì hòu huán shì nĭ

Let's do this
P.O.I.N.T.B.L.A.N.C
It’s your Ipohmali MC
This is how I feel about you baby
Let’s keep it real
In the times that you’re lonely
I’ll be here still
To shield all the hard things that could kill someone
So hot so special like you
The first time I met you
Damn girl I knew that
We’ll make a perfect match
The problem is
Oops too bad you’re attached

So why you still feeling empty
Everytime I’m calling you, you feeling moody
Must be he be treating you badly
You don’t feel love
Eventhough he bought you that Bentley

I can’t afford to buy you Gucci things, iced out rings, wheels with the pimped out rims
All I have to give is this
A song dedicated to you
Sealed with a kiss, Uh!

Repeat *,**

Repeat **

rú guŏ xiăng zhăo guò rén
ràng wŏ kĕ yĭ jiē jìn
yuàn cĭ kè zuì hòu huán shì nĭ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Traffic & Rankings


Visitor Statistics


  Copyright © 2007-2012 MCAfans Lyrics Blog - Malaysian Chinese Albums

FAQ  Disclaimer  Privacy  Terms