Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chervie Ho 何亿文 - 等等

Note: Hanzi lyrics were taken from various sources & the accuracy of it is not guaranteed

Album: My Love Story

Pinyin Version: He Yi Wen - Deng Deng

I’m home alone
I’m waiting for your call
I’m so worried
I’m staring random at my four walls
All I got is you on my mind
Can’t stop thinking about you
It’s got to be a sign
And I don’t want to be alone tonight
No no no, Oh no!
Chervie yo tell them what you know

若我再次碰上你
麻醉渗透了空气
没有惨败的情绪
虽不再拥护过谁没有欠谁
万岁活着没有的恐惧

若我再次看见你
画面的灯里
历劫感情觉疲累
身心多么地困倦或者距离
到最后庆幸还是一对

* 无论我几多岁
亦懂得别离
我真幸运这出好戏
若我细说讲起
一秒的心理
无限的好奇
唯一亲爱的你

** 等等一等 等到几多岁
串串一串 那愉快的泪
如果不感快乐
让我紧紧抱着
愿此刻最后还是你

Let's do this
P.O.I.N.T.B.L.A.N.C
It’s your Ipohmali MC
This is how I feel about you baby
Let’s keep it real
In the times that you’re lonely
I’ll be here still
To shield all the hard things that could kill someone
So hot so special like you
The first time I met you
Damn girl I knew that
We’ll make a perfect match
The problem is
Oops too bad you’re attached

So why you still feeling empty
Everytime I’m calling you, you feeling moody
Must be he be treating you badly
You don’t feel love
Eventhough he bought you that Bentley

I can’t afford to buy you Gucci things, iced out rings, wheels with the pimped out rims
All I have to give is this
A song dedicated to you
Sealed with a kiss, Uh!

Repeat *,**

Repeat **

如果想找过人
让我可以接近
愿此刻最后还是你

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Traffic & Rankings


Visitor Statistics


  Copyright © 2007-2012 MCAfans Lyrics Blog - Malaysian Chinese Albums

FAQ  Disclaimer  Privacy  Terms