Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Zhang Zhi Cheng - The Key Of Love

Note: Pinyin lyrics were fully converted using Hanzi-Pinyin Converter & the accuracy of it is not guaranteed

Album: 暗恋 Secret Love

Hanzi Version: Z-Chen 张智成 - The Key Of Love

nǐ zhàn zài yáng guāng dǐ xià
fā duān tòu chè yín xiá
chén mò de liǎn dài tì huí dá
xī wàng zhǐ fàng zài xīn shàng

nǐ zǒng shì hái jì de wǒ
ài huò bù ài de nà xiē xiǎo shì qíng jù xì wú yí
wǒ què zǒng shì wàng le nǐ
mén hòu bèi hū lǜe de zhěng gè shì jiè yào rú hé jìn qù
gào su wǒ yào shi zài nǎ lĭ

* wǒ yuàn yì dài nǐ dào chù qù lǚ xíng
hán xù de ài méi yì yì
wǒ huì dà shēng de gào su nǐ (wǒ ài nǐ)
wǒ yào nǐ měi tiān guò děi hǎo hāo de
yǒng bù lí qì
wǒ yào yī shēng yī shì péi bàn zhǔ nǐ

Do you still remember me
Won't you know that you're the one who used to be so closed to me
Every door has a key
Let me open up your heart and lead you to the sky behind
If we try, we will find our paradise

In your eyes I can see the lonely sky
With reflections of the clouds where you wanna hide
Let it shine so bright that I can read your mind
I wanna tell you
I will live my whole life through loving you

Repeat *

yǒng bù lí qì
wǒ yào yī shēng yī shì péi bàn zhǔ nǐ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Traffic & Rankings


Visitor Statistics


  Copyright © 2007-2012 MCAfans Lyrics Blog - Malaysian Chinese Albums

FAQ  Disclaimer  Privacy  Terms